Pure, Clean, and Safe Water
Our systems treat water more efficiently, effectively and economically. With more contaminant removal and consistent performance, you can be confident our products will outperform other options available .
- The smallest Kinetico commercial non-electric filtration unit.
- Backwashes based on demand.
- Uninterrupted 24/7 performance.
- Compact, small in size, twin-tank water filter.
- Flow @ 1 ∆ bar 15 – 38 liters per minut
- CP Series filters are customizable and capable of providing fairly large quantities of constant, filtered water.
- CP Series Water Filtration Systems are often used to provide sediment or chlorine protection,
- Flow @ 1 ∆ bar 57 – 178 liters per minute
- For large commercial, industrial and municipal applications, whether used alone or integrated with an overall engineered solution.
- Hydraulic operation eliminates the need for motors which maximizes longevity.
- A single controller minimizes system cost while maintaining complete operating versatility
- Flow @ 1 ∆ bar 100 – many thousands of liters per minute.
Macrolite is a processed mineral oxide manufactured exclusively by Kinetico, that can be used as a highly efficient filter media for the removal of oxidized iron and suspended matter. 40-70 mesh ceramic media has a tremendous loading capacity and an extremely fast cleanup time when backwashing. This ceramic media is chemically inert and is not affected by acids and bases. Tests have shown that its attrition rate is nearly zero. This media typically removes suspended solids down to between the 1 and 5 micron range.
Kinetico’s commercial water softener systems are designed to handle the varying water demands of your individual business Kinetico’s industrial-strength, non-electric commercial water softeners operate on actual water demand (high efficiency), lowering your maintenance costs and saving you salt, water, money and time.